Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anniversaries

Can you believe it is one year since I signed the papers on the house?? I sure can't. Yep, Labor Day weekend last year, I was moving in the hot, hot sun. Major differences between then and now....I have less money now, more furniture, a year of equity in the house, and a true home.

Also, can you believe it has been one week since I did my triathlon?? I sure can't. Yep, last Sunday, I was sweating in the hot, hot sun. Major differences...I gained back3 pounds of the weight I lost training during this week of no exercise and eating what I wanted. I will go the gym some time this week. Maybe even tomorrow.

2 comments:

nicole said...

T and I both are feeling the indulgence weight. I actually miss the gym and can't wait to get back. And even giving myself permission to eat what I want I still find myself eating less. Guess this whole exercise and eat right thing is starting to take hold.

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

Wow - a year as a homeowner. Hard to believe. :) It's a nice feeling to have a home though, isn't it?