Sunday, August 3, 2008

Spinning Class Is The Debil.

I made it to the 10:00 class. I was ready to leave by 10:05. Everyone else stayed for the hour, I left at a little after 10:30. Satan, I mean the instructor, was actually very nice. I was the only "first-timer" so he helped me adjust my seat height, and sat next to me for a few minutes to show me proper form. But I had to sit A LOT when everyone else was standing doing the hill climb thing. He said I was doing a good job, but I hear the devil lies. I felt a little sick afterwards.

I don't imagine I will return to the class. But who knows. Maybe, like childbirth, I will forget the pain and think it is something I will want to do again.

I swam for 16 laps, mostly backstroke.

I rewarded myself with a Sonic cherry slush. It is summer after all, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's too funny. I have yet to meet a person that actually enjoys spin class. You deserved that Sonic treat.