Thursday, July 31, 2008

Late Night

Wednesday: Due to the storms, and me wanting to eat properly and digest my food even more properly, and a nap, and some bills that needed to be paid, and 2 recipes that needed to be found online so I could go grocery shopping tonight, I did not get to the gym until after 9. So I knew it wouldn't be a marathon workout.

But I did do 3 miles on the treadmill in 37 minutes (1 minute less than last time I did 3 miles). While I never ran more than 1 mile consecutively, I did feel good about the workout because I had 3 long stretches of running, instead of breaking it up more. I ran 1.0 miles, then walked 0.15, then jogged 0.85, walked 0.4 and then jogged 0.6.

It is so hot in there, even though I was under the fan. I felt a little sick afterwards, so I tried to cool down more than usual. Then I did lift weights for a little while. Anyway, I didn't get home until Dave Letterman came on. After a little snack, and more cooling down and relaxing time, I didn't get out of the shower until 11:30. I didn't bother drying my hair, which resulted in major bedhead this morning. I was running late so I didn't have time to wash my hair and start over. Which resulted in me wearing a headband today.

3 comments:

justme said...

Headbands are cute. I'm still very impressed with the 3 miles you can do.

nicole said...

Good for you for going. I never would have gone that late.

Unknown said...

Your dedication to go workout when you can just go straight home and land on the couch is so amazing to me. Yay for you.