Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Things That Make Me Laugh









Thirteen Things that make me laugh


1…. The Ricky Gervais Show, a podcast from the creators of 'The Office' - British version
2…. The Onion - it's hilarous
3…. Headlines on Jay Leno
4…. The Simpsons, previously established
5…. Stupid movies, like Airplane!, Robin Hood-Men In Tights. I can't help it.
6…. David Letterman
7…. Found.com, although some of the articles can be disturbingly sad
8…. Crazy things my little nieces say, e.g., "We don't have any marshmellows because they are out of season right now"
9…. Playing board games with slightly intoxicated people
10…. Wes Anderson movies (Royal Tennebaums, Life Aquatic)
11…. Some programmers at work. When they get bored, they come up with some crazy stuff. They have a journal for one guy that the others all contribute to. Won't try to recreate here, but very funny.
12…. Mockumentaries (Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, Spinal Tap)
13…. And I can usually laugh at myself. In good times, when I say something funny. In bad times, when I do something stupid.



2 comments:

nicole said...

You forgot the best Mockumentary of all: Waiting for Guffman! Great list. I laughed reading it.

No Longer At The Kids' Table said...

The oversight has been corrected.