Monday, January 15, 2007

News Flash! I am lazy. More details to follow at 10pm.

I had a whole weekend stuck at home, and I got nothing done! Threats of ice and sleet and frozen rain kept me inside for 2 solid days. Perfect time to do a thorough cleaning. Perfect time to organize my misc. closet. Or more accurately, perfect time to laze around watching movies, tvs, napping and reading.

Want to know what did get accomplished, besides those monumental, herculean feats? Two, count them two, loads of laundry, and going through a stack of papers. I didn't even do my regular weekend cleaning routine. I feel like a bum. Finally at about 9pm on Sunday night, I felt slightly motivated, so I dusted a bit.

This does not bode well for my future home-owning, which will encompass a bigger floor plan (hopefully), a garage to contend with, and a yard to conquer. I will probably be the house that will bring down the re-sale value of the neighborhood.

1 comment:

nicole said...

We had the same problem here. Plenty of time and opportunity to tackle some cleaning projects. Instead, we did what had to be done and nothing more. Something about cold and gray makes me want to snuggle up in a blanket and do nothing. So I did.