Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sometimes I dream...about my house

The other night I had a dream about my new house. I drove by just to look at the progress, and I thought it looked completely finished. The yard was in (but had major bald spots), and the fence was up. I thought "The house looks ready, it must be time to move in. I wonder why the builder didn't tell me it was time?" For some reason I had the garage door opener, so I pressed the button and walked into the garage. Then I realized that the door was locked, and they hadn't given me the keys yet. But when I closed the garage door, they had taped the keys to the inside of the garage door. Cool. So I opened the door and walked through my house, amazed at all the details and that it was my house. Finally, I went to the side of the yard to see if my electric meter was accessible to the electric company (that came from a real life conversation I had...how am I supposed to know if they meter is accessible...as far as I know I don't even have one yet). That is when I noticed the fence wasn't completely done. So then I said, that is why they haven't told me to move in yet, because it is not done. So I put the keys back and left. That's it. Not sure what it says about me.

No comments: