Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

Ok, I'm not leaving on a jet plane. But I am almost all boxed up...to the point I don't like coming home to my apartment anymore. I can barely walk around. I took all the pictures and curtains down last night, and it looks so bare:( I'm a little sad, because I loved my apartment. It was definitely my favorite one. But onward and upward!

I can breathe a little easier now. My agent sent a note saying that everything looks good to close on Friday, so I can hopefully start moving in Saturday! I just have to put faith that everyone involved has done their part and will be ready.

The fridge is supposed to be delivered Saturday, my parents are coming up Saturday afternoon, and the movers are coming Sunday morning. So I can be BBQing on Labor Day. Ok, maybe not quite.

Prayer for my piece of mind and my carpal tunnel as I sign all the paperwork.

No comments: