Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't need no stinking tile

The builder called me before I left for work this morning. Apparently the tile that I picked out for the bathroom is no longer being made. There is another tile that looks exactly the same, but a different maker I guess, but it is back-ordered for at least a month. Not an option. They have picked out 3 that are similar, and I need to go and choose one of them. It is somewhat of a hassle, as the office is a good 20 minutes away, so that will be my entire lunch break. But again, if this is the worst, then so be it.

For those of you at home playing along, here is my updated problem list:
1) Brick looks the same as neighbors.
2) Tile is discontinued.
If you can name all the problems at the end of this home building exercise, then you may win a fabulous prize!

2 comments:

justme said...

Ask your neighbor what tile they are using. Better yet, just have THEM go to the office and choose for you. And if they fuss about it, remind them that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)

Steamed Dumpling said...

well you do have one thing going in your favor...no overbearing spouse to argue with over what tiles to choose...or is that bad thing?