Sunday, July 15, 2007

More progress, and a vacation

I'm afraid now comes the point where all I do is post updated pictures of my house. Nothing exciting to say, just that it is beginning more and more to look like a house. Sorry. But you choose to come to this site. I'm not forcing anyone.

Well, actually you won't even get any new pictures for probably a week. I did drive by the house on Saturday and walked around and took several pictures. But whenever I try to upload them on to this site, it doesn't work from my home computer. I can only do it from my work computer (shh). But....I won't be at work at all this week. Yes, that is right, I'm actually taking off a whole week. I can't remember the last time I took off for a whole week. Lately, I have been taking off for 2-3 days plus a weekend. So this should be fun. But sadly, that means that your life will be boring without my semi-weekly updates. You can do it! Be strong.

So let me use my eloquent writing style to convey to you the progress. I have windows! I have a fireplace! I have 2 bathtubs and a shower! And I have solid walls all and a solid roof! I have litter all around and in my house. Dr. Pepper bottles, Skoal cans, Big Gulp cups, a half eaten Twinkie (someone must have run for cover during a rain shower because I can think of no other reason to abandon a Twinkie). I have neighbors. I think retired couple #3 on the block moved in next door.

Next picture I hope to post will be of me relaxed and freshly tanned. I know you will be bored without me, but go read a book or something.

1 comment:

justme said...

are you SURE you won't have internet on this vacation? Think of us when your fingers reach for a computer. I think I might keep checking in case you leave a surprise this week. ;)

Your house sounds great! (minus the trash, of course.) I can't wait to see pictures! (I mean, if I MUST wait for a week then I will, but I really don't want to.) ;op