Sunday, July 8, 2007

Drink your milk, little house


Seeing my house being built reminds me of those milk commercials that shows the little boy growing up into a man from 15 years ago. It is pretty neat to see the progress, and being able to see the skeleton of the house. Just a few short weeks ago, this was nothing but a plot of land. It's as close to the miracle of birth that I've experienced personally ;)

Speaking of birth, I watched Knocked Up today. It was funny, but I don't know if I would say it was the funniest movie I've seen in the last 5 years (which someone else has said). But it was cute and sad and funny and gross.

2 comments:

justme said...

!! That was fast! Are you packing? When's the move date again?

nicole said...

Yea for framing! Maybe your move-in won't be too affected by the weather after all.