Friday, March 2, 2007

To my loyal reader(s)

Just a quick note that I am still alive. I've just got nothing to say right now. No progress on the house-purchase front, except mentally, and a slowly building down payment. Work has been keeping me busy, so I haven't even been able to go back through the first time home buyers workbook again. I did renew it at the library, and it's probably already overdue. Subtract $2.50 from my savings for that. I guess I didn't really need that second bathroom ;)

My brother has already said he is busy the day I move - nice! But my friend has volunteered to do whatever needs to be doing, painting, etc. She may regret her open invitiation later.

The nice weather is make me a bit panicky, as one of my deadlines is to find an agent in the spring and get the process rolling.

1 comment:

justme said...

Larryboy said he'd help. He loves to help. ;) How do you feel about child labor?