Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

No, this is not a post in hopes that everyone will give me well-wishes. Rather I wanted to say how cool my friends and co-workers are. My birthday is only less than half-way over, and already it has been a great day. Yesterday in the mail was a card from a friend - it was a very cute card and early! Then I come to work today and my whole office is decorated with a tennis theme. There is an actual tennis net up and green felt with lines on it to look like a court. And a life-sized Andy Roddick on my wall! There are tennis balls hanging from the ceiling - so many that it smells like tennis balls in my office. There is even a tennis ball cake to eat this afternoon. My team at work took me to Pappacitos (yummy). And there is still happy hour tonight, and dinner tomorrow night with friends! Turning 29 hasn't been so bad...I might even allow myself to turn 30!

1 comment:

justme said...

Hey, I'm 29, too!! :) (and I have been for a couple years now. . . )

I'm glad you had a great day! Happy Birthday!