Sunday, April 1, 2007

29 going on 92

I hope my first full day of being 29 is not an indication of the rest of my life...as i was in bed by 9:30pm on a Saturday night! I guess I should preface that by saying I didn't go to bed until after 3 am on the previous evening (or same morning), and I didn't get much sleep. And it's also true that I had invitations from people (2 explicit, 1 implicit) to hang out last night that I chose to say no to. That makes it a little better, right?

And I did sleep until after 9am, almost 12 hours of sleep. I heard that old people can't sleep late in the morning. So I guess I am old enough to go to bed early, but not too old where I can't be a lazy bum. Whatever - still lame.

On to more important matters. I will call a real estate agent this week. It will happen.

That's all for now. I need to go take my osteoporosis medicine and investigate hip-replacement surgery.

1 comment:

justme said...

Wow, you were almost an April Fool's Day baby, huh?

Getting old sucks. ;) You young people should enjoy your youth. Why, when I was your age . . .

;)