Monday, September 29, 2008

Friends Like You, Who Needs Friends?

Here's a fun little game.

1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
****************************************************************************

1. If 1someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? - Surrendering [Alanis Morissette. I guess I am a pushover.]
2. How would you describe yourself? - These Are the Days [Jamie Cullum. Yes, but what does that have to do with it?]
3. What do you like in a guy/girl? - All You Need Is Love [Beatles. True dat. Love, and a little money don't hurt.]
4. How do you feel today? - Oh Yoko! [John Lennan. I feel Yoko quite often.]
5. What is your life's purpose? - Painters [Jewel. Cool. Does that mean that I need to go save some painters? Or I get to paint?]
6. What is your motto? - Hello, It's Me [Todd Rundgren. Just so you don't get confused. It's me.]
7. What do your friends think of you? - Home Again [Carol King. Yes, I am quite the homebody.]
8. What do you think of your parents? - 21 Things I Want In A Lover [Alanis. Highly inappropriate, I know.]
9. What do you think about often? - The Ballad of John and Yoko [Beatles. Only when I'm in a Yoko-kind of mood.]
10. What is 2+2? - Rue St. Vincent [Yves Montand. Obviously. That new math is working out well.]
11. What do you think about your best friend? - These dreams of You [Van Morrison.]
12. What do you think about the person you like? - The First Cut is the Deepest [Sherly Crow. I hope he doesn't cut me!]
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Too Much Food [Jason Mraz. That sounds like a great occupation.]
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like? - Red House [Jimi Hendrix. I grew up in a red house.]
15. What will you dance to at your wedding? - Somewhere Only We Know [Keane. Ah, I like that song.]
16. What will they play at your funeral? - Chariot [Gavin Degraw. Hmm.]
17. What is your hobby/interest? - Maybe I [Five For Fighting. Maybe I would like to finish my sentences for a hobby.]
18. What is your biggest fear? - A Minor Incident [Badly Drawn Boy. They are so underrated in terms of scariness. Everyone always talks about the big incidents.]
19. What is your biggest secret? - If God Will Send His Angels [U2. Shh..Don't tell.]
20. What do you think of your friends? - Tribal Gathering [The Byrds. Have you seen the girls when they're all together? In their pink face paint? Very tribal.]
21. What will you title this note? - Friends Like You, Who Needs Friends? [Mark Mothersbaugh. Well said. I mean, they are so tribal!]

1 comment:

nicole said...

You have such variety on your player. I have no variety. If I did this it would be terribly dull. I need to spice up my music. Except I'm not allowed to spend money on frivolous things like music right now.