Monday, December 3, 2007

GrillMaster 6500 XRPS120 Deluxe Edition


Well, here she is in her shiny metalic and black glory! This is the grill that was so generously bestowed upon me by my coworkers. I made up the name, but it is a Weber. This is impressive (for all you non-grillers that weren't really impressed).
You also get to see the tiles that my dad and brother added to enlarge my patio. You can't really see the design on the tiles, but it is cool. It's hard to tell, but it is December in Texas. I haven't even had to bring in all my plants yet for the winter!
I planted iris bulbs this weekend. Hopefully, they will bring beauty to my yard come spring. That is unless scraggly stray cat named "Trash" doesn't decide to use my flower bed as a litter box.
As an animal lover, or at least animal co-exister, I'm having a real crisis with this cat. It is a pretty cat, and friendly. In fact it demands attention with a shrill meow that would make the Wicked Witch cringe. But it also instigates all kinds of chaos when it prances around my front window inciting the boys to be all tough and macho and defend their territory. So everyday, I waffle between taking it to the pound (no collar although it tends to call my neighbor's garage home) and adopting it as an outside cat. What we end up with a confused cat that either gets fed or water sprayed on it, depending on my mood.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Nice grill. I hope you are more comfortable using yours than I am with mine. Stop confusing the cat.

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

I'm a softy -- I always want to feed even the mangy-est of strays and take them home to love them forever. It is my dear husband who keeps our household sane by refusing. :)

LOVE the grill. Makes me want a nice thick steak.