Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Cheer



Oh, Tannembaum! Here's my tree. All 7.5 feet of chewable pine needles (Tigger likes to chew on the tree. I'm forseeing a large intestinal blockage in the future.)

I'm just glad I didn't have to go to a lot and strap it to the top of my car and all that mess. It came out of a box as God and sweet little baby Jesus intended.

I'm debating the topper: a star, an angel, or a bow? Or naked?

I heard all the rage among the rich and tasteless is to hang trees upside-down. Apparently that was the way the Germans did it when they first came up with the tradition of decorating a tree. Kinda weird.

2 comments:

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

I like the rightside up Christmas tree, personally. And I go with the Angel topper. :)

nicole said...

We have a star. I like the bow idea too. Not a big fan of the angel unless it is a really nice one.