Wednesday, June 27, 2007

8 Random Things

I read this on a few blogs, so thought I would share 8 random things about me that you may or may not know.

1 - I have my credit card number memorized, including expiration date. I guess I buy too much online. Or else I have a hereto unknown ability to remember number sequences.

2 - I have 2 birthmarks. I used to think that made me special, that somehow I was born twice.

3 - I like to make lists, and I will even write things on the list that have already happened so that I can mark them off.

4 - Things I wanted to be when I grew up in order: teacher (I was waaaay young, that has changed), a nurse, a vet, a cartographer (until I figured all the land had been discovered and everything would be done on computers anyway), and then an architect . Then just someone working in an office, but I didn't know what. I guess that part came true.

5 - I think my bellybutton looks like an eyeball - therefore my stomach looks like Cyclops.

6 - I watch shows on the Disney channel when nothing else good is on. Currently, I'm trying to figure out what The Naked Brothers Band is about. (Please don't tell anyone)

7 - I like Dr. Pepper that has been sitting in a hot garage.

8 - I don't really like tomotoes, but I love tomato juice, tomato sauce, and I like ketchup.

1 comment:

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

I totally do the list thing too. Write down things I've already accomplished to cross them off and make myself feel productive and effective. It works, too! :) Glad I'm not the only psycho.

I'm so excited about your house. I just read like three posts in a row, so excuse the tardiness of the response. I'm very much digging the brick and stonework you chose. Very classy and yet warm and inviting.

Keep updating!