Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Three Things

Well, it is really more than three. 4andcounting tagged me to do the 3 things meme. And I need another excuse to postpone the inevitable.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Fire
2. Speaking in public
3. Not knowing my future

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Will Ferrell
2. Steve Carroll
3. The guys from Whose Line Is It Anyway - except Drew Carey

Three Things I Love:
1. sports
2. babies
3. napping

Three Things I Hate:
1. vinegar
2. when people yell
3. being late

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. men
2. why I do some things I do
3. why my cat keeps pooping on the carpet...has stopped recently...hopefully for good

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Dwight (from The Office) bobblehead
2. Dallas Cowboys cup
3. 3 types of body lotion. Not sure why 3.

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. thinking about work
2. looking at the mess on my desk
3. thinking about someone

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. travel Europe
2. be a better person
3. buy a house!

Three Things I Can Do:

1. run fast, though not as fast as I could
2. make some people laugh
3. play tennis decently

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. sing in key
2. spell very well
3. rubix cube

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. the silence, whenever it comes in your life
2. your inner self, even if you don't want to hear
3. Compliments (I agree)

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. loud music
2. other people's conversations
3. the voices in your head...am I on the only one?

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to invest my money better
2. how to be a cook who doesn't need a recipe
3. myself better

Three Favorite Foods:
1. pizza
2. bacon
3. chicken fried steak

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Today's Special
2. Pinwheel
3. Fraggle Rock

Three Things I Regret:
1. letting a friendship fade
2. not being more social in high school
3. buying clothes that I know are the wrong size just cuz they are on sale and might fit eventually

Three People I'm Tagging (no pressure, just if it seems like fun to do):
1. Just Stuff
2. Running a marathon even though she hasn't updated her blog in forever
3. Embracing the moment

2 comments:

Steph B said...

Not that I'm saying I want to do this meme, but you do know another blogger.
=)

justme said...

I'm working on mine! :) I'll post ASAP!