Saturday, April 14, 2007

Milestone

Woohoo! I've had over 1000 hits on my blog - how exciting. I'm sure at least half of them are my own, but I will not let that fact diminish my accomplishment.

I'd like to thank Blogspot for creating this wonderful place for us to gather. I'd like to thank 4andcounting for inspiring me to start a blog. But most especially, I'd like to thank you, the reading public, for making this all worthwhile with your comments. Without your feedback, I wouldn't know that anyone was evening reading this, and I would have stopped a long time ago. You know who you are - Just Stuff and Embracing the Moment and no no don't play the music, I'm not done yet! Thank you, everyone!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I love reading your blog. Yea for 1000 hits.

Steph B said...

Hee Hee. =) Thanks for the shout out! What's the update on your meeting with a real estate agent?