Saturday, March 29, 2008

XXX

No, this entry is not x-rated. That will be my age in about 7 hours, if we lived in ancient Rome. 30. It's not so bad. It really is cliche, but as you approach milestone years, it doesn't feel as old as if it were someone else. 30 is nothing. Some people have college sweatshirts that are 30 years old. Anyway, I'm healthy, happy, and ambulatory, so that is good enough for me.

Off tomorrow to eat some Mexican food & drink some margaritas on a patio, with hopefully nice spring weather. Can't ask for anything more, right? Oh, and I'm taking off work on Monday just for kicks, so I can't drink a few extra for you!

Until then,
forever XXIX

3 comments:

justme said...

Welcome to the 29 Forever Club. It's not so bad. :) See ya tomorrow!

Steamed Dumpling said...

boy you're old!

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

Ouch. You know you're old when you have to take the next day off work to recover from your lunchtime party the previous day!! ;) Gone are the 20-something "power through it" years I guess.