Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Feb. 15th.

Thirteen Things that I want/don't want in my new house

1…. I don't want the garage to be the dominant view from the front of the house.
2…. Crown molding
3…. Built in bookshelves and nooks
4…. 3 bedrooms (1 an office with french doors) and 2 baths
5…. A utility room big enough to put the litter box. I'm tired of it being in my bathroom
6…. A fairly new house...less than 5 years would be awesome...less than 10 great...less than 20 acceptable...less than 100 - better be free
7…. No formal living area/dining - would probably be wasted on me
8…. Not too big of a yard
9…. Not too small of a yard - don't want to be looking into the neighbor's windows from my window
10…. Big bathroom. And I want a window in the bathroom. And a window in the kitchen
11…. Big master closet!
12…. Hopefully the yard will already have some basic landscaping done.
13…. At least 1 bay window. I would love to have a sitting area in the master bedroom.

Now I need to figure out which of these are must haves, and which are negotiable.

1 comment:

justme said...

Sounds like a great house! :)