Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get outta my face...book!

Startling news. My parents have signed up on facebook. Now I have to censor everything I post before posting. On second thought, the world is probably better for that. At least I still have my blog that I can ramble on without too much thought.

I went to the gym tonight for the first time in a heck of a long time. Somewhere in my first few minutes of the bike, I had a crazy thought. Maybe I do want to do another triathlon. Remember the feeling of accomplishment? The 10 pounds that I lost? The cool new padded bike pants and goggles I wore?

Then a few minutes later, that thought disappeared to be replaced with thoughts of dinner and since when did 15 minutes seem so long? And how did I gain back 7 of those pounds so quickly?

We will see where those thoughts lead.

2 comments:

nicole said...

You should do it! Christa needs a buddy and you will feel better. Once you get started exercising regularly again it won't be so hard. You can do it!

Jeanne said...

Bring me some of that motivation!

And, the parents being on facebook is kind of a mood killer. lol