Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This post doesn't have to have a point



Because now I can blog anytime I want. I don't have to carefully consider my topic and pre-plan it and write a well-composed message. I can whip out any little thought that crosses my mind. Sucky for you, reader.


Yep, my new little data card came yesterday...super fast. The installation was pretty easy too. No CDs , no download, just plug and play-practically.



I can be being lazy, too! Right now, I"m laid out on the couch, watching tv, and typing. Ouch...I'm wearing shorts, and my laptop gets hot! The speed isn't that fast, but it gets me online.






This is one of my fav pics from NYC trip. Not b/c it is a great picture of me, hardly. I love tulips and there were tulips all over the city. Very gorgeous ones.




The other picture captures NYC's essence to me. There were signs everywhere saying no honking, $350 fine. But that doesn't stop New Yorkers! There was honking right and left. I would think it would be hard to police that.










4 comments:

Amy D said...

Ha. Those signs always crack me up. Another one that doesn't make sense to me is "absolutely no standing on the sidewalk"...what if you need to stop and tie your shoe? get a muscle cramp? need to sneeze? geez!

glad you had a good trip!

Steamed Dumpling said...

Actually, I think that's one of the better photos you have taken. Your hair's cute, your boobs are actually where they're suppose to be and even your smile's almost natural. :P

Jeanne said...

I got tulips for Mother's day & thought of you, Jenn! ; )

It is a great picture of you, and SD is right, your boobs are where they are supposed to be! (You don't want to see where mine are. No, no, no)

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

LOL - the above comments are funny. But I guess better than that "it WOULD be a good picture of you, if only your Boobs were where they were supposed to be." Damn boobs, moving around all the time.

:) Glad you'll be posting more! Like I have room to talk. but I still like reading yours! And the picture IS cute, boobs and all. I love tulips too. I just hate that they fade so fast.