Monday, May 12, 2008

Can you feel the excitement?

You life may never be the same again. In the not too distant future, expect more mind-blowing, exciting posts that enrich your lives. At 12:24 pm on Monday, May 12, 2008, I vow to post with a little more frequency. Why? Because I will finally be getting Internet access at home.

I signed up for Sprint's broadband through a data card. I should be receiving somewhere around high-speed Internet access. That is assuming I can get a good signal at my house. Because I can't get a good signal on my AT&T phone at the house. I have to stand outside. Now while I do love to inform you about my comings and goings, I do not have a power cord that will allow me to cart my desktop outside to update my blog. So, hopefully Sprint will be better. I have reason to hope. And I have a 30 day money back guarantee.

In 2 to 4 days, this sweet little lady will be mine.
http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones?filterString=Data_Cards_Phone_Char

The service is pretty expensive, but I'm about out of choices here. A girl can only live unconnected for so long. I guess it's time to put the cats on the store brand of cat food. So long Iams, hello Kitty's Choice. OK, probably not. But there will have to be cuts somewhere. I guess it will come from the eating better/throwing less food away/eating out less budget. Except that money was going to more expensive gas. I'm really glad I am carpooling. If only my pesky b/f didn't live 25 minutes away. We might have to start living like a long-distance couple :) Make a date out of weekly work meetings. Or not.

I'll let you know when I am able to post on my own free time...not constrained by quick lunch-time work posts. I feel the pressure now. I shouldn't have brought this up.

No comments: