Friday, February 15, 2008

Not house related, other than it happened at my house

I found my first official gray, or actually white, hair this morning! Yikes! There have been a few that I spotted but could pretend that they were really, really blond. This one was different. Maybe it was the lighting. Maybe it was my approaching 30th bday. Whatever the case, I am publically avowing that I, Ms. No Longer At The Kids' Table, have one, if not multiple, gray hair(s).

That wasn't so bad. This will help me ease my way into discussions of metamucil and large, shapeless panties.

2 comments:

Steph B said...

LOL. You should have been at the last WOWO night... we had a great discussion about poop that could have tied right into your metamucil discussion... ;)

nicole said...

You're so old. ;-) Travis has been gray/white for a while now. I think that is why he keeps his hair so short, so you can't tell.